Saturday, October 4, 2008

Picture Tag!


PICTURE Tag! My cute friend Katrina tagged me and so I guess it's my turn to do this. Here's what you have to do. Go to your pictures file, pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture. Post the picture and tag more people. So here is my picture. It was actually a lot of fun to do this because I started looking at all of my pictures when Ava was just a baby. Ava was about 4 months old in this picture, isn't she cute! I can't believe how fast she's grown up!

Now it's my turn to tag 4 more people.
Kaci @ my three sons
Amy @ Kaden & Angel Ava
Sheila @ Porter Family
Mandy @ Cosper Family

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

What a CUTE picture!!! I am anxious to see which one I get to post.

gunnarson said...

What a cute picture! They do get big way too fast, huh?!