Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy's been bitten by ummm....

SOMETHING... ok so all of the things that I wanted to get done this weekend, none of them got done! We think that I got bit sometime Friday night. Whatever it was that bit me, put me in the ER and on two HEAVY antibiotics for infection. The doctor's aren't even sure exactly what bit me. By the time I finally sucked it up and went to the hospital (I thought I would just take care of it on my own), it was so inflamed, swollen and infected the doctor just had to take a biopsy of it to find to exactly what it was that bit me. So I have to go back to the doctor later to find out what it was. Needless to say, I didn't get any before pictures but my entire eye was swollen shut and black, blue and red in color. We took this picture about 8 hours after I got home from the doctor and it looks great compared to what it looked like before. I'm still pretty swollen and it's getting red again as I type but nothing like early this morning.


5 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Aimee! Ouch! You poor thing! Make sure you post an update on your status!

My Three Sons said...

All I can say is OUCH!!!!! I hope it gets better soon. Does putting heat or ice on it help???? Keep me posted on that.

Loves back

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Ok, I see the other two comments say OUCH...but that is the first thing that pops into my head, so, OUCH!!! That looks horrible (no offense : ) ). I can see that your eye is still a little puffy. I hope that the doctors figure it out soon.

As for the egg soup...hilarious. Egg shells on the floor, can't get any better then that. Ok, I would have probably been a little upset at first, but it really is funny!!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

OH my gosh!! I bet you were sooooo creeped out,, Like ugh what in the heck! I am so sorry that happened to you!! Please let us know what it was when you find out!

Amanda said...

OUCH!!! Dang! I hope it starts healing quickly now that you've got anti-biotics.