Friday, October 10, 2008

Mascara anyone!!!!

Sorry for the lack of picture posts lately but I've been having problems with my computer. Friday's offically start mommy's weekend (yes, I like the 4 10's). On Friday's, I usually try to get the house cleaned and laundry done so I don't have to do it the rest of the weekend. Today I was in rotating laundry when I thought to myself "it sure is quiet". Anyone who has a 2 year old knows when it's quiet, it can be a bad thing unless you know they're sleeping. So I walk back towards Ava's bedroom and can hear her just giggling. When I went in, this is what I found..... She had found mommy's makeup bag and was making herself "pretty". I tried so hard to be mad at her because we all know how expensive makeup is but I couldn't bring myself to get mad so I grabbed the camera instead! She looked at me and said "mommy I'm so beautiful, I'm as pretty as a princess"! Of course mommy reminded her that she was much prettier then any other princess!





Then after I got done giggling with her, it was off to the bath tub she went!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute! Isn't it amazing how they know what stuff is and what you're supposed to do with it. So fun.

Amie said...

How freakin cute! When Kaybri plays in my makeup I can't really get mad either. Its so sweet and innocent. :)

My Three Sons said...

Can you say gorgeous? Is the doggie next? Probably a good thing you found her when you did. I know exactly what the "wow it is way to quiet in the house" feeling means.

Very cute.

Aimee said...

My poor dogs, especially Gus who is pictured. Ava does EVERYTHING to that dog! He's been made "pretty" before and let me tell just how much fun it is to get lipstick or makeup out of his fur... LOL

4 Week Slimdown said...

So cute!! The days I have to look forward too!