Thursday, October 16, 2008

Please help Kaden

My friend Amy at over at Kaden & Angel Ava's blog needs all of our help. Kaden is a finalist in a competition his mommy put him in for sleeping babies. If he wins, he'll win a brand new bedroom set which he desparetly needs. The picture is so sweet. If you pop over to her blog and look at the post on October 15th, you'll find Kaden's picture. I'll tell you a little bit about it. Amy and her family were staying in the Ronald McDonald house while their sweet Angel Ava was fighting for her life. When Ava was born, they wouldn't let Kaden in to see his baby sister because of illness. One night when she and her husband got back to the Ronald McDonald house, they found Kaden asleep with a picture of his sweet baby sister.

So here's how you vote... go to http://www.5minutesformom.com/ Kaden's is picture #18 and it says Kaden & Angel Ava under the picture. You'll need to scroll down a bit on the page to the post dated October 15, 2008 titled Sleeping Angel Photo Contest Finalists.

Please everyone friends, lurkers, anyone... vote for Kaden!!!!

8 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Did you copy cut and paste this? Just kidding. Glad to see your on board. I'm calling all of my family and trying to get them to vote. She is currently in 4th with 189 votes but 3rd place is 190. So we got to get the word out. I would love to see them get it as much as you.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Thank you so much for speading the word. It touches my heart so much!!! I am excited to have his cute little face in the top twenty let alone in fourth place. Thank you again, it means more then you know.

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

That picture makes me want to cry.

My Three Sons said...

I just checked and we have moved up to 3rd place and we are only 20 some votes behind the second place. I know we are going to get it!!! You would think it is me winning the bedroom set. I'm so excited!

BTW, did you get my last post on my e-mail addy?

My Three Sons said...

Okay, maybe I should be a blond. Try this, Studio213_kc@sbcglobal.net Sorry, it is KC stands for Kansas City. Try it again. I'm actually working online so I should see your e-mail soon. Or if you want you can call me at 816-272-5394. I home all night due to my porkchop still being sick.

My Three Sons said...

So this is my social life tonight. Amy is only 5 votes away from 1st place. I went over to my moms and work and my house and got 7 votes in myself.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Thanks for helping Amy out. Kaden is probably going nuts!

You have a very nice blog and beautiful children. I hope to read a little bit more about you all soon.

My Three Sons said...

Hey there. I know that your probably slacking off so I thought I'd let you know that I passed on an award to you. Come on over to check it out.

Loves.....