Saturday, October 25, 2008

ok ok....

So I am WAY overdue for a post. Sorry I haven't posted for a while but a lot has been going on. I've finished two classes in the last week and plan to finish another before the end of the month. If I kick it in drive, I'll be done with school in 10 months. However, I'm going to give myself 18 months just in case ;). Kyle is still looking for a job and I am still arguing with insurance companies. I'm hoping for the best regarding both circumstances. Here are a few pictures that I took this morning. Ava decided that she wanted to "pose" with Gus. My poor puppy... it's a good thing that he's a good dog. I'm also posting a few from the last week as well. It's been so nice here the last few days. I'm not very looking forward to it getting cold. I think tomorrow that I'll take Ava somewhere and take some pictures in the leaves. I'll post them when we get home. Hope all is well. Loves to everyone....








This was taken a couple of weeks ago. I just thought that it was cute!

These pictures are of Ava making "soup" out of a dozen raw eggs. Mommy was just so thrilled when she saw her. We talked about how to make soup and ingredients that are supposed to be used and the fact that you only make soup in the kitchen from now on!





2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Holy cow, two posts in one day.LOL As usual, Ava is just precious. I'm going to have to take a trip out there so we can pre-arrange Carson and Ava's marriage.
I will pray that Kyle gets something soon. Keep your chin up. Things will look up!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Oh my gosh I bet you died when you saw her with all of those egg shells in your front room.. that is too funny!!