Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update

Just a quick update from my last post. I'm still fighting with insurance companies. Kyle's old company won't pay out anything old on Ava until they had a letter from my insurance company stating they "denied" the claim. However, the claims were never denied, they were paid and now my insurance company is requesting the money back... which, the doctor's and hospitals are doing! Right now I'm just going keep on top of things and hope for the best.

Still nothing on the job front for Kyle yet. I'm feeling more hopeful this week then last so again, everyone keep your fingers crossed for us! Loves....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Insurance is probably the most frustrating thing I can think of. You shell out all this money for it and then when it comes time to use it, there's all these "rules" and stipulations and b.s. UGH! Hang in there. I know you will stay on top of it and everything will work out, but still, what a pain!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is CRAZY...I feel like screaming for you. What a mess, if you are like me you are probably thinking figure it out on your own. I can't imagine the frustration that is causing you. I am glad the hospital is helping you out.

I hope things work out sooner then later so you can get rid of the headache faster.