Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag

I got this off of the Harwood Family blog and thought it sounded like fun!

I am... a wife, mother, full time employee and full time student.
I want... to have another child (maybe someday) oh... a little extra money would be nice too :)
I wish... Kyle could find a job. He had an interview today so cross your fingers for us everyone!
I hear... Ava's voice even when she's not around.
I search... for ways to simplify our lives.
I wonder... why people abuse their children (I work for DCFS).
I always... put my family before myself.
I usually... eat chicken at least once a day. It might be for dinner or it might be for lunch but it's a daily thing!
I am not... excited for winter. I don't want it to get cold!
I dance... when Ava and I hear music. She's a pretty good dancing partner!
I sing... in the car where no one but Ava can hear me :)
I never... drink coffee.
I rarely... spend money (we don't have any right now to spend... LOL)!
I cry... when I am sad or frustrated.
I am not always... as happy as I seem.
I lose... "stuff" you name it, I loose it! keys, purse, lipstick etc.
I'm confused... by how smart Ava really is. I had no idea that a 2 1/2 year old could be so smart!
I need... to be more confident in myself.
I should... go back to work but think I'll take off the afternoon.
I dream... of life long happiness.
I TAG... anyone on my buddy list who wants to share a little about themselves.

No comments: