Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another fun tag....

I'll be honest, this one is going to be a little hard for me. I got this tag from my blogging friends Kaci at my three sons and Amy at Kaden & Angel Ava. Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and email these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Facts about myself:

1. I never touch ANYTHING when I leave ANY bathroom. I always open the door with a paper towel!
2. I play Texas Holdem every Wednesday night with a group of friends. This is my weekly therapy.
3. I LOVE to blog! It's so much fun... I've met some amazing people that I now consider friends!
4. I am an Amazing Race junkie... I never miss an episode! Someday I will go on that show!
5. I have a very close family and talk to my mom and sister everyday!
6. I am petrified of ANY bird... big or small, I am full on petrified!
7. I have two tattoo's, a butterfly on my foot and daisy on my lower back.

Okay, I know that it says that I am supposed to tag 7 of you. However, I am just going to tag anyone on my buddy list who hasn't done this fun tag yet!

No comments: