Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogging Award!!!

This is my very first blogging award!!! It is my honor to accept this from Kaci at mythreesons. Kaci was one of my first blogging buddies that I didn't actually already know yet. She's a very strong person and has three very cute boys and all of their names start with the letter "C". If you haven't been by Kaci's blog, please stop by and visit any time www.mythreesons9506@blogspot.com Thank you Kaci for this award!

Here are the rules for this award
1. The winner should put the logo on their blog
2.The winner must link the person who gave them the award
3.The winner must nominate 7 other of their favorite blogs
4.The winner must post a link to these blogs on their own blogs
5.The winner must leave a message on the winners blogs
My nominations are:

Mandy
Jen
Katrina
Andrea
Jessica
Carmen
Mary

There are more that I enjoy following so this decision was pretty hard to come up with only 7!

4 comments:

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my pronghorn post. Brad has been anxiously checking to see if anyone has anything to say about it! :)

My Three Sons said...

YEA!!!!!! A new post. LOL I just wanted to tell you that your welcome. We have a nice bond and I hope someday either you can come east or I come come out west to meet you.

4 Week Slimdown said...

I nominated you too!! Go to my blog

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Cool! I've never been nominated before...I feel so honored!