Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008.... Hello 2009!!!

I thought I'd just take a moment to remember this past year... its not been the greatest year for our family but there were some very good things that happened in 2008. We got married, Ava turned 3, had several fun camping trips with friends and a fabulous Lake Powell trip. I'm so very close with my family and I'm very thankful for that. I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I've also met some great new friends through blogging. We've overcome some very significant trials this past year and Kyle and I are still close and probably closer then ever. Although there are still days I could tell him to go live in the trailer out back. However, I did get one more kick in the teeth for 2008 in the mail yesterday. I guess the trail of bad luck needed to go out with a bang as well. I won't post about it right now but I will later.

So... goodbye 2008, bring on 2009. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a great year for us! We are going to welcome in the New Year with friends. We're having dinner at Shanan's house then going to the local pub. It's going to be a blast! I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year. See you all next year!!!! Loves....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My Three Sons said...

Happy New Year and remember to have few for me.

Love you guys and I'm so glad we have found each other.