Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Update...

So we had a pretty good weekend at my house. My dad came down on Friday and took me and Ava to lunch for Ava's birthday. On Saturday, I went to SLC to see all of my old friends that I used to work with; it was so nice to see and visit with all of them. We are all now married and have children. Santa was at the party and by protest, Ava sat on his lap. She didn't scream though so that was good. We had a little birthday party with Kyle's family for Ava yesterday and she had so much fun. We're going to have one with my family tonight. I'd love to post some pictures right now but it's just not possible since my camera is missing! I've looked everywhere for it and can't find it. I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later. I have Kyle a "Christmas" present that I could open now that is for him that might become mine but I won't do that just yet.. wink wink!!!

I'm going to have my mom take some pictures tonight of Ava's little party so I will get those from her and post them soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I will post again very soon. Loves....

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Wow, a birthday week? How exciting is that! Glad to see everyone had a good weekend.

PS Look in Ava's toybox for that camera:-)

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am glad that things are going well. Sounds like you are going to have a busy week!!!

Pam said...

Glad you had such a good weekend....we like to stretch birthdays out at our house too. Mostly becuase we don't get along to well with Andy's side of the family.

They aren't the best to get along with, so my family refuses to be with them...Looonnnng story.

Anyhow, we party all week at our house.

Oh, and I agree with Kaci, Look in that toybox for your camera....mine is usually hiding in there, Chloee's room, or the toilet...... ;)