Saturday, January 3, 2009

Silly Ava....

So when Ava woke up this morning she was doing her morning snuggling with mommy. When mommy's not home, she'll snuggle with daddy. Well I've been home since Christmas and I have to go back to work on Monday and we've snuggled every morning for the past 10 days. So I tell Ava this morning that mommy has to go back to work in two days and Ava says no mommy, you can just stay home with me. So mommy tells her well... mommy's got to bring home the bacon. This is where it gets good. Ava looks up at me and says "but mommy, we already have bacon"! What a silly little girl! I just thought I'd post about my morning funny.

I should have some pictures from our New Year's party soon. I don't have any myself because I forgot my camera :( so I have to wait to get the pictures from my friend before I can post. I sure hope that everyone had a safe and happy New Year. Talk to you all soon. Loves....

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

That is too funny. Cody would have told me to keep it coming cuz that is his favorite thing to eat.

Let's see if you can get those pics posted BEFORE you go back to work. LOL

Love to you

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Kids are so sweet. What a silly little girl!!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a fun thing for her to say! You must have Bacon to spare!