Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I know I know....

I'm WAY overdue for a post. First I found my camera but it's caputs. The batteries go dead after one picture so it's pretty much gone. What that means is that the camera that I bought Kyle for Christmas, is officially now mine. However, it's at my aunts house so I have no pictures to post right now. I tried to get them off of the SD card last night but I did something wrong and they didn't save. Oh well... they're still on there so I'll post them later! However, that means I need to find something else for Kyle for Christmas and have no idea what to get him or really any extra moola either but I'll come up with something. He might just get a homemade card and a picture colored by Ava. That will probably be the best gift anyway.

Ava is doing so good and is so excited for Christmas this year. I can't put any presents under the tree because she keeps opening them. It's pretty funny. We put lights up on our house and every time we leave the house, she tells the lights "by Christmas lights, I love you" and then blows them a kiss... so dang cute. She also does the same thing with the tree and everything else in the house for that matter.

Kyle is still looking for a job and we are still just plugging along and hoping for the best. We really never thought that I'd be the bread winner of the home but that's okay. I deal with it better then he does. He's become a pretty good "stay at home daddy" in the mornings. Ava has only been going to daycare for a few hours each day so she can still have the interaction with the other children and so we don't loose her spot at daycare... and Ava LOVES daycare and we really like Marcia, our daycare provider.

Well that pretty much sums up what's going on a my house right now... not much and I know, boring! Hope all is well with everyone. I promise I will post again very soon! Loves....

3 comments:

Pam said...

It's so hard worrying about a job situation anytime of year, but add the holidays to it, and it just becomes that much more stressful.

You guys are in our thoughts, and I hope Kyle finds a job soon.

When are you going to be up here again? I would LOVE to get together and let Chloee and Ava play when you get the time. It would be fun to sit and talk with you as well.

I love that Ava tells the lights goodbye. I remember when Chloee used to do that. :)

Sending ((HUGS)) your way....

Pam and Rhett :)

My Three Sons said...

I'm still laughing at the thought of Ava opening up all of her presents. That is good medicine. I hope you have a wonderful x-mas. It just seems like it is getting the best of all us this year.

PS Where did you find the camera? Was it in Ava's toybox this time?

4 Week Slimdown said...

Ava does the cutest things!!!
I can't wait to see some pics so go get some batteries so we can see some soon !