Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holiday's....

Hi everyone... sorry I haven't posted anything for the holiday's but I've been sick for a few days. Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Ava had so much fun and got WAY too much stuff. She's had so much fun playing with her new toys. I've been working on the new camera and not very happy or impressed with it right now. It didn't come with an instruction book and it won't switch over from internal memory to my SD card so I can only get a few pictures before it's full. It doesn't have some of the features that my other camera had and so I'm kinda sad that one is broke. This one would be great for Kyle, just not great for what I want it for. Maybe I'll get lucky and get my "wish" camera for Mother's Day. It's a Nikon and kinda pricey so I'm sure that I won't be getting one anytime soon. Oh well... a girl can wish though can't she?????

Also, my friend Kaci over at My Three Sons needs some words of wisdom and prayers right now. Her youngest Carson who's 2 is very sick and could possibly be having some heart problems as well. I'm crossing my fingers that's not the case. Anyhow, please visit her blog you can get to it from my side bar and leave her a little message. She loves meeting new people especially her fellow bloggers and needs all the support she can get right now.





4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

First off, thanks for posting about Carson. As I was reading your post, I saw our names and tears flooded. It is so nice to have friends that care so much and we have only known each other from blogging.

I'm glad Miss Ava had a wonderful Christmas. I hope she got everything she wanted. Carson keeps walking around saying "Santa Gone"? I guess he thinks Santa should be a year round thing. I wish....

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great New Year. Any big plans? I'm going to be sitting at my house with Carson. But I'll be delighted to ring in the new year with Carson at HOME.

Pam said...

Wow!! Look at Ava's hair!! It's getting so long. She is soo pretty, I know I say that everytime you post a picture of her, but it's true so there! :)

I am so glad that Ava had a great Christmas. I kind of miss the days when I only had one kid and my house wasn't flooded with crap everywhere.

As for the camera, I know how you feel. However I did get a Nikon one for Christmas. Andy sold the most cars at the dealership from the 1st of Dec to Christmas Eve, so he got a nice giftcard to RC Willey. I was floored when I opened it on Christmas morning. That and he got me a vacuum too!! :)

Now I am hoping I can make some extra dough doing photography on the side!! woo hoot!!

Hope you all have a great new year!!

((HUGS))

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas Aimee!! Glad you had a good one!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Ava is such a doll! Hope you figure out your new Camera out. It stinks to not get what you want!