Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween....

Ava and her cousin, Kyden went trick or treating last night and had a blast! They were both so cute... they'd say trick-or-treat and then thank you every time they were given something. Ava's costume originally started as a bumble bee. She thought it was a butterfly and then decided that it was a fairy princess instead. If you asked her what she was, she'd tell you something different every time you asked her. Mommy didn't really want to put the flower on the costume but what princess Ava wanted for Halloween, she got it! My sister and I had so much fun making the girl's costumes this year and it was such a nice night for trick or treating. Mommy and Daddy's adult Halloween party is tonight and I'm still trying to come up with a costume to wear. The theme is "80's prom" however, I'm struggling. I will find something though and post pictures tomorrow. If anyone has any ideas on a fun 80's prom costume, let me know!






7 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Good luck with your costume tonight. I was too young in the 80's to have any ideas. ;-) ha ha.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

She looks so cute. What a beautiful bumblebee.

My Three Sons said...

Well when I think of the 80's I think of big hair and a collar standing up on my shirt with my socks on the outside of my pants. So goodluck with that.

Ava looked like such a princess/bumblebee/and what ever else she thought of. She is such a cutie. Tell her that her future husband can't wait to meet.

BTW, we are home!!

I'll try calling you tomorrow if Carson cooperates.

Take care and have fun at your party. I expect to see some great pictures tomorrow:-)

Lynch said...

She looks so cute! I love the costume!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Too cute! I wish I could make my kids costums! You need to post some pics from your party!

My Three Sons said...

Hey you, I'm still waiting to see the pictures of you from your 80's party.

Hope all is well.

My Three Sons said...

Okay, I hit your blog before I came across Rhett. That was such a great thing to do. I did the same thing here and it just feels so great to try and help out other families. I know that you and I struggle from day to day and to still be able to help out is such a blessing.

Take care and I hope you have a great weekend.