Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful....

I'm going to jump on the "thankful" bandwagon! I don't have any fun pictures to post but I'm going to tell you ten things that I am thankful for right now.

1. My family & friends... especially Kyle and Ava. I would be nothing without them!
2. The dishwasher... when I first moved into my home, there wasn't one and Kyle gave me one for Christmas two years ago. It was the greatest gift ever, it just keeps on giving!
3. My job... I may not like it at times but they are really good to me and it's a very stable job.
4. My dogs... they give us all unconditional love.
5. The roof over my head and food on our table. We might not have steak & lobster for dinner every night... wait who am I kidding we never have lobster, I'm allergic to it! but we always have something good to eat.
6. My 1997 Volkswagen Jetta... even with 200k miles on it, it just keeps on ticking and hopefully will for another year or maybe even two!
7. The Internet... where would we be without it?
8. My blogging friends.
9. Satellite television... the Nogin channel can be my best friend at times!
10. Water... yes, water! Any kind of water especially drinking water and the water in Lake Powell for boating!

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

This holiday season is always a great way to remind people of things that they are thankful for that they might not think of about often enough. I too am thankful for Noggin!!!

My Three Sons said...

I'm glad to see all the blogs on being thankful. I'm trying to instill in my boys heads that these holidays aren't just about getting gifts but being thankful for what we have.

gunnarson said...

I need to get on the thankful wagon too! the halloween pics are cute. I can't believe the staph infection! I hope you are doing better??