Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"8's" tag....

My sister in law Emmalee tagged me to do this.

8 shows I love to watch... (when I have time)
1. CSI - Las Vegas & Miami
2. The Biggest Looser (this show really motivates me)
3. Without a Trace
4. The Amazing Race
5. Cold Case
6. Two and a half men
7. ??
8. ??
Em... I think we really like a lot of the same shows :)

8 favorite restaurants
1. PF Changs
2. Olive Garden
3. Los Amigo's
4. Mimi's
5. Subway
6. Gandolfo's
7. Cafe Rio
8. Macaroni Grill

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I had the day off of work (Veteran's Day)
2. Went to the grocery store
3. Got in the shower and got ready for the day
4. Did a little homework
5. Went to my sister's house
6. Cleaned out part of my China Hutch... it's a bigger job then what I thought it would be.
7. Did a couple loads of laundry
8. Watched the movie "Juno".... it was really a good movie!

8 things I look forward to....
1. Having "one" more child... after the next one, we are totally done!
2. Being done with school
3. Living my life and experiencing new things with Kyle
4. Having a new car someday
5. Being debt free... lol like that will ever happen!!
6. Watching Ava... she's growing up so fast!
7. Being able to spend more time with my dad... we don't get to see him very often :(
8. Kyle finding a job!

8 things I love about fall
1. The leaves!
2. Thanksgiving dinner... mmm turkey!
3. Fresh baked rolls... I don't do much baking in the summer.
4. Grandma's house cause she always has goodies
5. Making home maid soups
6. Black Friday Shopping!!!!!
7. Spending time with family and friends
8. Hot Chocolate.... with peppermint schnapps (you can't drink the stuff straight).

8 things on my wish list
1. Kyle finding a job!
2. Buying a new car... I want a new one that's never been driven by ANYONE else before!
3. Going back to somewhere warm: Hawaii, Mexico, Grand Cayman's, ANYWHERE!!!!
4. Loosing weight! We've finally figured out what is wrong with me so I can actually start to loose weight now.
5. Taking Ava somewhere fun when she gets a little bit older.
6. Going back to Lake Powell... I can't wait till next summer!
7. Building onto our house... we only have 2 bedrooms and need one more so we can have another child.
8. Being filthy rich or lets just say debt free!!! I'm either going to win the World Series of Poker next year or the Megabucks. I think I have a better chance at the Poker table. I'm a pretty good player!

I'm supposed to tag 8 people now. However, I'm just going to tag anyone who wants to do this fun tag!!!

No comments: