Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rub a dub "puppy"!

We ended up going camping for Labor Day weekend. When you get home from camping EVERYTHING needs to be washed and scrubbed including the dogs. I was bathing the dogs when we got home and usually bath them after Ava goes to bed because she thinks that she needs to bath with them. Needeless to say she got in the tub before I was done so here is Ava and Jazz in the tub, poor Jazz LOL! I was just so excited when she got in NOT! However, it was still pretty cute. Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. Loves to all....

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I think you should hold on to that and blackmail her in her teenage years! Glad to see a post. Was wondering if that married life is just keeping you to busy for all of us. Anyways, Ava is adorable as usual. You are so going to have your hands full in a few years.

Take Care

Kaci