Friday, September 5, 2008

Halloween Tutu Costumes...

So I've said in the past that I don't have the "crafty" gene. Well with the help of my sister, I do have it a little bit. Anyway, my sister and I make Halloween tutu costumes. We make flower fairies, pumpkins, bumble bees, cats, witches, little devils, etc. So, if anyone is interest, email me aimee1944@yahoo.com. The cost is $35.00 without a leotard which comes with the very full tutu made with over 100 yards of tulle with the colors of your choice and head piece, wings, etc. If you do want the leotard, there would be an additional cost but only what the leotard actually costs us to buy. We can ship anywhere in the United States via USPS flat rate box $12.95. We can make sizes that go from baby sizes to little girls sizes of a 6. Please email and let me know if you're interested. The costume that Ava is wearing is hers from last year and the ones we make are similar to this one. Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Sorry I don't think my three boys would like me very much if I bougt them one but I do want to tell you how darn cute Ava looks in hers. Holy cow......Is it already time to start looking for halloween costumes? I cannot believe it.

Have a great weekend and hey, it's good to see a few more posts out of you.....

gunnarson said...

How cute is Ava! What a doll! I love the random pics post and the tutu costume. Unfortunately with only boys I won't be able to use your services... but I will pass the word on! What is Ava going to be this year?

Pam said...

So how much is it with the leotard? You said you could do a cat, I am interested in that, but what about a lady bug? Chloee wants to be that for Halloween, but I couldn't find one, so I told her she would just have to be Tinker Bell.

Let me know....