Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Engagement Photos

Well, I have one less thing to worry about. We did our engagement photos and the photographer said that they turned out great and Ava was even cooperative for them! He said that he just needed to photo shop a little and would get them to me next week. That means that I am right on target to get invites mailed YIPPY!!!! I also got my final grade for my Cultural Anthropology class today and it was an overall "B".... I am very happy about that in fact, I would have been happy with a "C". I struggled with that class! My next class will be Educational Psychology and I'm not really looking forward to that one either. Hope all is well with everyone... Loves

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see your pictures. Great job on your class. LOVE the new layout. Keep up the great work. ;-) LOVES

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Wow! Planning a wedding and going to school, You go Girl!

Lynch said...

I'm excited that its all coming together so well for you! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

My Three Sons said...

Congrads on a B. I'm with you, with my full schedule, I'm always glad to settle for a C, but anything better yea for me. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Hope you guys have a great 4th and thanks for your last post. I really was running low on fuel and was feeling it! It's nice to have a bond with other mother's that can relate. This has become a wonderful support group. :-)

Take care,

Kaci