Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding, School, Troubles and Camping oh my.....

So, when it rains it pours at my house. Sorry I haven't blogged for a while but my computer is on the brink. I borrowed one from a friend until I can get mine fixed so in the mean time, no pictures to post because I don't want to put them on the other computer. Oh... and my washing machine also took a sh!t. It's fixed now but everything came at once.

Wedding Planning is getting a bit stressful right now. It's only 6-weeks away and starting to get to me. There is still so much to be done and I am having a hard time right now getting motivated to do it. We have all of these plans and I only have ONE weekend between now and the wedding where we don't have plans. I did however, get the invitations printed last week and we'll get our pictures done sometime next week. I plan to have all of the invitations mailed by the 18th. The plan for this week is to get addresses together to get them all mailed. I still need to find something for the men in the bridal party to wear as well as get flowers ordered and put in the food order with my caterer. LOL.... I am so behind!

The 4th of July is coming up and we'll go on our annual camping trip with friends. It will be fun but I am too stressed out right now to enjoy myself. Hopefully come next weekend, I'll have a few things done that I can just sit back and enjoy a weekend with friends.

I just finished another class.... well, I am still waiting on my grade but other then that, it's done. I think I'll wait to start my next class after the wedding is over. In fact, I think that's the best idea I've had all day!

Hope all is well with everyone... Loves to all!!!!!

4 comments:

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Hang in there Aimee! It sounds like you are more on top of things then you think. Have a fun 4th on your trip! :)

My Three Sons said...

Glad to see your back. Wow, you are busy. Just take one thing at a time and then you won't feel so stressed. Congrad on finishing school. What is your degree in? Anyways, have a great 4th and talk to you soon.

Kaci

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Believe it or not, you're going to miss planning the wedding after it is all said and done. I know it is easier said then done, but try not to stress out to much (it might bring on face blemishes ; ) ). I hope you can enjoy your 4th.

Amy

The Nessen Family said...

Way to go Aimee. It takes a lot to juggle everything. Hopefully you'll have a big break after the wedding. Take Care, Sosa