Monday, July 21, 2008

and the winner is????

Here is the winner, we went with the black and white. This is the one Kyle liked best and really the only thing that he's had ANY input on and since it's his wedding too, I thought I'd let him make the final decision!

Things are going pretty good this week. I've got almost all of my address labels made and we are on target to get everything mailed by the 23rd. WOW... maybe I can get some much needed rest after the invites go out... LOL, what is rest anyhow and who needs it??? I don't even remember what rest is... and then I am very looking forward to a couple of bridal showers on the 2nd. It's getting so close and the closer it gets, we wish we would have eloped and went to Vegas!!! There's no turning back now LOL.... Loves to all!!!!


5 comments:

gunnarson said...

you can't ever go bad with black and white! see you on the 2nd!

My Three Sons said...

Well that was a tough choice I'm sure. All three of your pics were great. Your wedding is just around the corner so I hope you are getting everything done and not stressing to much. Hope everything else is going great for you guys.

Kaci

Amanda said...

Classic! I love it! Can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

perfect family!

4 Week Slimdown said...

That is so cute! I love that picture!!! Katrina