Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Update!

Well, I went wedding shopping with my mom, grandma and sister and needless to say, I picked out a different dress. We went through probably 15 or so dresses before we narrowed it down to two dresses. Once that was done, the task of picking between the two was VERY hard. However, I did have the opportunity to get my grandmother's advice and I thinked I picked the one that she like best. It's a very plain simple gorgeous gown. I'd post a picture but my mom threatened me that Kyle couldn't see this dress before the wedding. So... now that is done, no more dress shopping! I had no idea that picking out a dress was so exhausting!

We are still on for pictures this Saturday and I still need to decide what the men in my bridal party are going to wear. Kyle keeps threatening to wear his shorts and flipflops but I just don't think that is going to happen!

I am well on my way with planning this week. Lets see what happens next week when I decide to get lazy again!!! LOL... like my mom will let that happen with wedding being only two months away!

No comments: