Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just when you think....

Just when you think things are going in the right direction with the wedding. Well I came home tonight, turned on my computer and what do I find???? An email from my photographer that she's canceled my wedding.... come on! She doesn't have the guts to call and tell me. I know that this is a venting post but I needed to vent somewhere. She could have atleast picked up the phone and called to tell me what's going on. I mean we were supposed to do engagements photos this Saturday!

I guess I am now back to the beginning. I've called a couple of photographers and left messages hoping that one, just one will be available to do the photo's at my wedding...

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

UPDATE: I have found a new photographer! He actually does a lot better work and is less money!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

ARG! That is frustrating...and photography is one of the most important parts in my opinion. I love looking at my wedding photos, and so does Kylee. When it's all said and done, that is really all you have left. I'm sure it will work out. Good luck! :) Can't wait to see your dress!

My Three Sons said...

Holy smoke!! Was there already a conflict going on between the photographer and you or was this out of the blue? Hopefully you live in a city where you have a handful to choose from. I wish you luck!! As far as the dress, I agree with your mom. We will all just have to wait two months to see it. It does sound beautiful.

Kaci

Aimee said...

No conflict at ALL... In fact, I talked with her on Saturday and confirmed the engagement photos... and at times like these, I wish I was in the city. I live in a smaller area and things are pretty limited. However, we will make due and things happen for a reason so the photographer must have not been the one for me!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I'm so sorry! Check out my friends website http://www.photographybymindyt.com/
She is a photographer and iI highly recommend her to everyone. She is very resonably priced also. I know she has gone up clear to Logan for a Wedding so maybe she will be able to help you out! Good Luck!

gunnarson said...

That is lame! Who does that?!? Sorry... I am behind on my blog checking. Hope all is well with the rest of the planning. Glad you found a dress.