Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding Update

So, I've had a lot of requests on how the wedding planning is going and the reason that I've not posted about it yet is because its been at a stand still for a month or so now. I've been slacking off and then today, I got reminded that I only have just over 2 months left to go and I started freaking out that I had slacked off. So, this is what we have planned for the next couple of weeks:

Invitation printing, more dress shopping on June 2nd. I have a dress but my mom and sister thinks I need to look one more time to see if I like something better. Then on June 7th, we are doing engagement photos and yes.... Ava is going to be in the photo with us on our invites. I wouldn't have it any other way! Now... I really need to start thinking about what everyone else in my wedding party is going to wear. Since it's a garden wedding, I've axed the tuxedo's for something less formal but just don't know what yet.

I'll keep you all updated on how the next couple of weeks go...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck! Try not to stress out and just enjoy this time. It really is a fun time in life. Can't wait to hear more details!

gunnarson said...

I planned mine in less than two months so don't freak out too much! It'll turn out great! Good luck.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Hey Aimee! Remember me from AIB, Carmen Lynch...I worked in Underwriting. I caught your blog off of Jessica Lynch's. Hope you don't mind! It looks like cogratulations are in order on your upcoming wedding and a darling family! Hope all is well!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

First of all, I want to thank you for your comments. I enjoyed reading about your family and looking at the wonderful pictures. Your daughter Ava is beautiful...must be an Ava thing : ). Good luck with the wedding planning. It does seem to get a little more stressful as the day gets closer and closer. The best advice I can give is to enjoy EVERY minute of it...believe it or not when it is over you will want to do it again. It will turn out great...no matter what because it is your special day.

Amy

My Three Sons said...

Hello, I found you from Rhett's journey. Just wanted to say good luck on your Wedding. Your right, two months will be here before you know it.
I read through your post and your little Ava is beautiful.
Well again goodluck!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Do you mind if I add your blog to my Family & Friends list on my blog...It will be neat to see what's going on in your life. Jessica is always updating me on how things are!