Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello Everyone...

Again, I know I suck at blogging right now. I apologize but I just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything lately. I'm overly swamped at work which is good but it totally wears me out and then when I get home at night, I have no energy to do anything. I also have a very hard time in the winter. I used to ski when I lived in SLC and would like to take it up again but no moola to do that right now. I have some friends that I can go and play volleyball with on Tues and Wed nights but then I feel bad because I leave Ava all day to go to work and then have to leave her again when I get home if I want to go and play. It's like a no win situation. I'm so ready for warm weather or even just spring weather for that matter. Ava wants to go outside and play and we go but she's cold in like 5 minutes so then back in the house we go. Lets just say that I'm really looking forward to this Spring!


The home situation is still the same and I don't even like posting about it because I feel like a broken record. Kyle is still looking for work and put it one way, we don't really have anyone knocking down our door trying to offer him a job. I just feel so bad and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of having to defend him to everyone... family, friends, co-workers etc. I promise he's really sending out resumes and looking. There's just not much out there right now for a construction superintendent. Oh I promise... it's more frustrating for me and him then it is anyone else!

All in all things are ok. I still can't post any pictures though. I still can't get that camera to work right. I am trying though as it doesn' t look like I'll be getting another one anytime soon. The picture will not download off of the camera onto the computer and it won't switch over from external memory to my SD card.... here again, is a no win situation. Oh well..... it's all good!!! Loves...

5 comments:

My Three Sons said...

You snuck this post in on me....

First off, if Kyle is trying to find a job, then that is all he can do. It is such a terrible time for anyone to be out of a job right now with our economy. Keep your chin up. God has taken care of your family so far. Look at it as a great way for him and Ava to spcnd a lot of good quality time together.

I will send lots of prayers your way that maybe he can catch a break. I haven't worked in a while and I know how it feels to sit at home day after day. It can be depressing.

As far as the camera goes, can you take it to a photo store and have them download it to a CD for you? I had a problem with a camera of mine years ago and took it to Wolfe Camera and they had more knowledge than I and at least were able to get it to a CD and then I just downloaded it to my computer.

I'm sure Ava is as cute as ever.

Go play volleyball. There are 7 days a week and it isn't bad of you to spend one day for yourself. I would love to join you if I lived closer.

Glad to see a post from you. Hope things get better soon.

Love you always.....

The Nessen Family said...

I totally know the job situation. Bobby just got on with another company. So we're starting from scratch now. He been laid off 3 times since June. Hang in there Kiddo...

Amie said...

He'll find work. Don't worry. And don't let people judge you guys for it! The economy is a mess and its not your fault!

So, you mentioned maybe sending a list of group therapies for Kaybri. That would be really great! akharwood@hotmail.com I really appreciate your help.

Take care and hang in there! Things will look up!

--Amie

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

It's tough trying to find a job with this crazy recession! Tell everyone to back off!

My Three Sons said...

Just stopping in to see how you are. I'm still sending prayers and hugs and anything else good your way. Call me if you need to talk. I'm always up!!