Monday, January 19, 2009

I know I know.....

I so suck at blogging right now. Sorry I haven't updated for a while but I've been very busy at work the past couple of weeks.... and I think I'm totally depressed with the cold. I'm so ready for warm weather. I want to go outside and play. I'm so sick and tired of being in the house! Ava wants to go outside too but we get out there and she gets cold in like 5 minutes and then is miserable and wants to come back in the house. SIGH.... Oh well!!! There's my pity party!

I've had a decent four day weekend now and finally out of those days, have one at home. Things are really the same at my house. Kyle has a pretty good job lead and we're hoping to know something very soon, hopefully within the next week. I'd like to post some pictures but I'm REALLY disappointed in this camera. It takes the worst pictures I've ever seen. I get teary eyed when I think about it. I'm just hoping that maybe I can get a new one sometime soon. I'll cross my fingers on that one. Mom and dad if you're reading... I LOVE YOU!!! hint hint.... J/K. Oh, there's my second pity party on this post!

I've got back into my school work in the last week and will have another class finished next week. I'm on track to graduate in June 2010; 18 more months! The school was gracious enough to give me a grievance on my student loan payment and dropped it in half because Kyle is not working. I was so very grateful they were able to do that for me.

Ava is her usually self. My little stinker and I wouldn't have it any other way. We want to take her sledding later and I will really try to see if I can get some pictures and post them.

Well... I'm off to do laundry and clean house. Hope all is well with everyone. I PROMISE I will post again very SOON!!!! Loves...

4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Here you posted this three days ago and I have become a slacker and just now getting to it. I have kind of went hiding as well. It seems like this gloomy mood is everywhere.

Question for you, do you still have the receipt for your camera? I would take it back and tell them it was a X-mas gift and find a different one. That way your not stuck with it and out the money.

Glad to see a post from you.

Sending lots of prayers your way for that job lead!!

My Three Sons said...

Well I'm glad you commented because I was getting ready to send the search party out for you. I still have your number from when we were in the hospital over Christmas and was going to call you but figured it was stil around 4:30 your time and you were probably at work. So then I was going to call and check on you later and guess what.......three boys!!!

Anyways, will be looking forward to seeing some pictures of Ava soon. What is she, like 16 now?LOL It HAS been a while since I've seen a recent picture of her.

My Three Sons said...

Where is Amiee???? Where is Ava???? It's now been TWO weeks......

I know your busy, I'm really not. So I have time to mess with you.

HOpe your doing well. I will patiently wait to hear from you.LOL

Take care and give Ava a hug from us.

Love ya,

Kaci and Carson

My Three Sons said...

Where is Amiee???? Where is Ava???? It's now been TWO weeks......

I know your busy, I'm really not. So I have time to mess with you.

HOpe your doing well. I will patiently wait to hear from you.LOL

Take care and give Ava a hug from us.

Love ya,

Kaci and Carson