Friday, May 9, 2008

"50" things you may not know about Aimee.....

So a friend that I work with challenged me to "100" things you may not know about me. However, I've decided to do "50" things you may not know about me instead!

1. I am in school AGAIN!
2. My natural hair color is blonde
3. I love Lake Powell
4. I could go to Hawaii hundreds of times and never get sick of it
5. I love the sun
6. Ava is my little sunshine
7. My best friends' names are Shanan, Misty and of course Kyle!
8. I work for the State of Utah
9. I am getting married on August 8, 2008
10. I miss my friends from AIB (you know who you are)!
11. I am petrified of ANY bird
12. My mom & dad are divorced; both are remarried
13. I have one sister (Misty)
14. I love to go on walks with my daughter and dogs
15. I like snow but don't really like the cold that come with it
16. I still drive my 1997 Jetta
17. I love Gerbera Daisies
18. I like to sit by a campfire but don't really like to camp
19. Someday I want another child (like maybe a year from now)
20. I miss my dad who lives in SLC, I don't get to see him as often as I used too :(
21. My house I live in was once my grandma's home
22. I am claustrophobic
23. I love to plant flowers in my yard
24. I love strawberry cheesecake
25. I really don't like to do laundry
26. I miss my friend Shelly who past away in 1997
27. I am scared of another emergency c-section, just the thought gives me PTSD
28. I love turkey sandwiches
29. I miss the city (sometimes)
30. I am trying to paint every room in my house before the wedding
31. I like bubblegum ice cream (the kid in me)
32. I like beer, bud light that is... yes kids, it's true I can't hide it any longer LOL
33. I once stole my grandma's car why she was asleep; ok ok it was more then once (bad Aimee)
34. I have a butterfly tattoo on my foot and a daisy tattoo on my lower back
35. I like to watch the Utah Jazz
36. I love the Rolling Stones
37. I also love U2
38. I play Texas Holdem' every Wednesday with a group of friends
39. I really don't like basements
40. I like to mow the lawn
41. I LOVE water... ocean, lake, rain -- especially drinking water
42. I LOVE my soon to be husband and little girl, Ava (as if you didn't already know that)
43. I like my "scentsy" candle melter -- no more hot candle wax
44. My favorite movie of all time is Independence Day
45. I don't have a favorite color, I like them all!
46. I don't like to play video games
47. I LOVE reef flip flops
48. My favorite TV show is CSI
49. I sometimes say bad words but try hard not too
50. I am getting married in my mom's yard and it will be beautiful!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I enjoyed reading this. We have a Texas Hold Em poker night at our house every month. It's huge. There is usually like 15 to 20 people here.

I have missed the last two months because Rhett has been in the hospital. Blech.

I still can't get over how cute Ava is!!

Pam and Rhett

Lynch said...

I miss you too Aimee!! I cant wait for another AIB get together when I can go! Lets plan one!!

bows and more said...

Hi you don't know me but I found your blog from the comment on amy's blog. I had to comment because we have alot in common I have a little girl named Ava, I am nat. blond I had a dog named gus and you should go on my blog and read my 100 things about me! It is crazy how much we have in common anyway just thought I would say Hi, Have a nice day! P.S. Your Ava is absolutly beautiful!

gunnarson said...

MIss you too Aimee! I love learning new things about people :) The pics of Ava below are adorable! She looks like such a little girl. I can't believe she will fall asleep on the couch. I wish! I saw that she had her shirt off... Conner is OBSESSED with no clothes these days and it drives me crazy!

Amanda said...

I miss you too! :) Loved this post. It's so much fun to learn new things about people. I don't think I could come up with 50 things though. I'm so boring. How's the wedding plans coming? Hope to see you again soon.