Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Ava...

Hello everyone... I know its been awhile, but we've been busy with the end of the summer nearing. Well, this week has been an eventful one. Ava gave herself her very first "Ava" haircut. Needless to say, it's 6 inches shorter today then it was on Sunday. I've finally quit freaking and getting used to the shorter hair and "bangs". The last time that Ava's hair was this short, she was 2 years old and technically, it really isn't that short and the "Ava" cut could have been so much worse then it really was. Thank you Shanan for saving the day!

No big updates at this time. Kyle is liking his job with the city and mine is plugging right along as well. We're get excited for our Vegas trip in October. All I can say about that is look out U2 here we come. My sister and I are so excited to go and see them. We were supposed to go when they were in SLC in December 2005 but I had just had Ava like 2 days before the concert and Misty's daughter had influenza type A so we didn't get to go. I was home bound and she was home bound. So we are so looking forward to this one. Hope all is well with everyone. I hope to post again soon. Loves....

2 comments:

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Ava still looks absolutely darling! Like you said..."the Ava" could have been much worse. I am so afraid Mea will do the same thing that I have become OCD about hiding all scissors!! Have fun at the U2 concert...SO LUCKY!!!

Ella said...

Looks like Ava really likes her new do. Still cute as a button! I remember cutting my sister's hair as a kid. It didn't come out looking as good as this.