Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter....

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog AGAIN... just haven't felt up to blogging very much lately. The weather is still very gloomy and cold and I feel like I'm still in a winter slump. I'm also cameraless again. The one my dad sent me finally broke. It gave him several good years and me a good month but its now gone off to camera heaven. I'll get a new one someday, I just don't know when. Oh well! Anyhow, a few good things have happened over the last few weeks though. Kyle finally found a job and starts on the 20th with the city. It's only a 6 month position but could work into something more permanent and full time at a later date. It scares me that it's only temporary but temporary is better then nothing right now.

Easter, oh how I love the holiday's.... NOT!!!! I have no cute pictures to post. I'm hoping either my mom or Stanton got a few good ones and if so, I'll post them. Well, I got to have Easter at my house this year. The weather cooperated so we could be outside which was good since my house is a little small. We planned an Easter Egg hunt for the kids and had a great lunch. The hunt was a little disappointing but oh well, I won't go into that. I'd like to though!!!! I was a little on the peeved side and still am but nothing I can do about it and if I say anything, I'll just get in trouble **SIGH**! Other then that, it turned out to be a great day! Ava and my niece had to dress up in the same dresses and it was so cute. Kyden is such a girlie girl and Ava isn't too far behind. However, Kyden likes her dress shoes and Ava likes her flip flops. When it's time for flip flop season, she's just like her mommy and that's all she likes to wear. However, I don't think the dresses will ever come clean from them rolling around on the grass... if grass is what you could call it. It was really wet and semi muddy.

My work is plugging along. I work for an agency of the state that took some pretty hefty budget cuts but nothing like our sister agencies have taken. We lost a few people but I'm worried about some of the programs that they want to cut. They're so vital to our vulnerable citizen's. It's a waiting game now to see what is going to happen. I'm just hoping for the best. Well... better get back to regular life. I hope to post again soon. Loves....

No comments: