Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are still alive.......

Hello everyone.... we are still alive! Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I've been super busy with the wedding, honeymoon/powell trip etc. Kyle and I finally tied the knot back on August 8th. It was a beautiful ceremony followed by a down pour of rain between the ceremony and reception. I thought it was funny, my mom didn't as the wedding was outside in her yard! However, after the rain lifted, it was a gorgeous night! I've posted some pictures below of my bridals that were taken prior to the wedding. My hair is a bit longer because we put in some extensions for the photographs. We didn't use the extensions for the wedding though. I will post some pictures of the wedding once I get them back from the photographer.

I had to officially return back to work today and wasn't so excited about that. It was so nice to be able to take some time off. I needed a break! Now, it's back to regular life and I'm sure glad to be back and not have the stress I've haded the past couple of months. I'm excited to be a parent again and just love on my little one. I missed her so much when we were on our trip! I have so much more to update you all on but just don't have the time right now. I will post again soon! Loves to all......





8 comments:

Amanda said...

You were such a beautiful bride. I'm so glad I got to come share your day with you. It was a beautiful reception and I loved the long drive down. :) Congratulations Mrs. Jensen!

My Three Sons said...

My goodness.....you were so stunning in those pictures. The wedding sure agreed with you. You were absolutely glowing. Congrads on your big day and journey that your taking. I hope for a long, beautiful road ahead for you guys. I was really glad to see you post this morning. I knew you had been busy but I kept checking back often just in case. Anyways, good luck with work and hopefully it'll be an easy day for you until you get back in the mode.

Love Kaci

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

You looked beautiful. I bet you blew Kyle away. Congrats!!!

gunnarson said...

Congratulations! I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it down. You look beautiful! I think that is almost exactly my same dress although mine was 100% plain and no sequins or anything on the front (I think I saw that on the waistline in one of the pics). I look forward to seeing more pics from the day!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Aimee! What a studding Bride you are! So beautiful! Congratulations! Best Wishes!

The Nessen Family said...

Aimee, you looked so beautiful. i was glad that Arik and I were able to make it down to she you. Ava looked too cute. Arik thought she was cute too. = )

*super dude and super dog* said...

You make a beautiful bride! Congratulations :)

4 Week Slimdown said...

You look GORGEOUS!!
Wow! I love your dress!!!!