Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Week in Numbers....

So, I got this from Jen and it sounded like fun!

1. The number of children I have as well as a psychology test due this week and the number of times I gave blood this week (that was a first for me).
2. The number of dogs I have and also the number of bridesmaid dresses I bought this week.
3. The number of people in my household who need a haircut.
4. The minimum number of times I've been to the grocery store this week.
5. The number of days I worked this week including, working out!
6. The minimum loads of laundry done in a week - not including weekends.
7. The number of times I cleaned Ava's bedroom.
8. The number of meetings I attended this week.
9. How many times I've watched or listened from the other room to "Max & Ruby" since last night!
10. Last but not least.... the MINIMUM number of baths Ava takes in a week. She thinks she needs a bath everytime her hands get dirty.

Loves to everyone.....

3 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Hey! your family is so cute! Thanks for the advise on the bath! I need all the tips I can get! It was so good to see your family and hear from you! I hope you are doing well!

Katrina

gunnarson said...

I love it!!!! Especially the Max and Ruby and the bath one's! Her and Conner sound like two peas in a pod! p.s. how is potty training?

Aimee said...

Hey.... Potty training is great! She's fully potty trained including night time trained. It's so nice to not have to buy diapers anymore!

Ava was pretty easy to train. Once she decided she was going to go, she went! How about you?