Thursday, March 6, 2008

The planning begins!

WOW... I had no idea that wedding planning was so stressful! I did however; find the most important part of a wedding, a dress. It is so pretty when you see it. The picture doesn't do it any justice. I went with an ivory color and the shorter tea length since we are having the wedding outside in my parents' yard. I now have to worry about everything else; invitations, bridesmaids dresses, flowers, etc. So... my question is this? Does anyone know how to plan a wedding without all of the stress that comes with it??? HELP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that dress Aimee! It's so pretty and you will look awesome in it. Great choice for a summer wedding. As for the stress, my advice would be to just remind yourself that this is your wedding and you'll only do this once, and try to enjoy every minute. :) The memories will be priceless.

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

Oh, Aimee, that is such a pretty dress. It will look amazing on you! How exciting. As stressful as it gets before the wedding, let others be stressed on the wedding day and you just enjoy yourself! You're trips you have planned sound like a lot of fun! I hope we can get together soon too!