Sunday, February 3, 2008

Announcement!!!

Well, I have a bit of an announcement to make. Since we have been together for five long years (Kyle says it's more like an eternity), Kyle and I have decided that we are finally going to get married. The date is August 9th and we're going to have it at my mom and step-dad's home here in Mt. Pleasant. They have a beautiful yard and Stanton is excited to plant flowers for the occasion. I'll give you an update on the details once I start the planning. We only decided a couple of days ago on the date and my sister, Misty, is already hard at work finding things that I need to do. Loves to all.... Aimee

3 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear details!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you.

gunnarson said...

Congratulations!! Keep us updated on the details and I am so happy for all of you!